Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Has your company embraced inbound and content marketing yet? If not, this inspiring and telling story will….There is a movement afoot in businesses around the globe folks. And frankly, this is a movement that excites me more than anything I’ve seen in a long, long time—and it’s going to change the world of business as we know it.
Looking Within for Change
More and more, younger employees of companies all over the world are taking it upon themselves to introduce the power of content and inbound marketing to their CEOs and managers. Because the idea of social media, blogging, etc is so much more prevalent with the ‘younger generation’ (not always though), these 20 and 30 somethings are doing their best to convince their bosses that there is a better way of marketing than the methods that have been used over and over again for the past 50 years.
- Free Your Content: What is Content Worth? (hubspot.com)
- Creative Ways You Can Profit From Content Marketing (cash-bandit.com)
- Content Marketing and Sales Enablement Must Get Married (customerthink.com)
- Why your content marketing fails (leadsexplorer.com)
- Scenarios Add Value to Marketing Content (myventurepad.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016