Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
Following on from our post on the top tricks and tips for LinkedIn, we bring you the Twitter apps, sites and tips that you might not know. We’ve compiled what we think are some of the best tools available to help you get the most out of your Twitter activity. Please share your thoughts and let us know the top tools, apps and tips you think should be on the list.
Find out when you were unfollowed and why
This is an excellent tool both for business and personal use on Twitter : Tweeteffect. By searching for any Twitter username, you can see a summary of how many follows/unfollows that account gained over the past 30 days. Where it gets really clever though, is when you scroll down you can see a full summary of your tweets and which ones caused you to gain or lose followers, and how many.
- Twitter quick tip: The 5 best unfollow apps and why you need to use them (emlynchand.com)
- SEO In 2011: Supporting Your Social Media Campaigns With Fundamental SEO, The Smarter Way (wpromote.com)
- 10 Beneficial Tools to Track Who Unfollowed You on Twitter (blueblots.com)
- Lord Gaga video banned? Twitter rogue app spread by scammers (pratyushkp.wordpress.com)
- Social Media Tips and Tricks for Professionals: LinkedIn and Twitter (herwanderlust.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016