Via Scoop.it – internetbillboards
scrible lets you highlight and annotate web pages and easily save, share and collaborate on your web research with others. Sign up for free! We launched into public beta this morning! Simultaneously, we announced that the National Science Foundation has awarded scrible with a $500,000 SBIR Phase II Grant.
We’ve been blessed to have our big news day covered by three titans of the startup and technology blogosphere: Robert Scoble, VentureBeat and TechCrunch. Check out their posts below. Robert’s post contains a ~10 minutes interview of our Co-Founder Vic and a demo of scrible. How fun!
- Scrible gets $500k check from National Science Foundation to fix Web research (venturebeat.com)
- First look: Scrible, cool new web research, curation, collection tool (scobleizer.com)
- First look: Scrible, cool new web research, curation, collection tool (businessinsider.com)
- How To Link To A Specific Part Of A Webpage & Share It With These Two Free Web Apps (makeuseof.com)
- Build your online networks using social annotations (eurekalert.org)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016