About the Show
Marcela kicks off her new season of Mexican Made Easy with a Cinco de Mayo celebration starring actress and cookbook author Eva Longoria.
Professional chef and cookbook author Marcela Valladolid prepares a fresh take on Mexican food and shares simple and authentic recipes in her series, Mexican Made Easy. Marcela, inspired by her dual Mexican and Southern California upbringing, transforms stereotypes of the cuisine into healthy and easy-to-prepare Mexican meals. Whether serving home-cooked dinner for her son or entertaining friends and family, Marcela brings to the table fresh flavor that fits all tastes.
Content curated use the image to view the source.
- Cinco de Mayo in Las Vegas (lasvegaslogue.com)
- Arts, food, fashion, and more at El Centro Cinco de Mayo Celebration (beaconhill.seattle.wa.us)
- Cinco De Mayo Dinner Celebration (bewitchingkitchen.com)
- Masterchef winner to present Mexican Food Made Simple (mirror.co.uk)
- “Chef Marcel Vigneron on MARCELâ€™S QUANTUM KITCHEN” and related posts (daemonstv.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016