Content curation is a huge deal on the web today. As content on the web grows exponentially, our ability to make sense of it is inversely proportional. In other words, we are fast sinking under the sheer amount of content pouring onto the web every day.
The social web hasn’t made life any easier on content production either – in fact its lowered the barrier to entry. According to Facebook, 30 billion pieces of content (web links, news blogs etc) are shared each month on the social network, with no sign of slowing. Right now it seems that content curation, and curation platforms are going to be an area of growth on the web. This collection of new and existing curation tools provide us with some organisation in the chaos; particularly when search algorithms fail.
Curated content from the web use the image to view the original source.
- Cooperation Context Community The new Three C’s for Charming the Web (internetbillboards.net)
- Bag The Web Nice Curators Tool And The Art of The Start (internetbillboards.net)
- What The Flockler Is Flockler (internetbillboards.net)
- Are Content Curators the power behind social media influence? (internetbillboards.net)
- Yokto Get Ready Video Curation Is Here (internetbillboards.net)
More Featured Listings from iVillage
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016