The scope of social networking is just huge! There are so many networking platforms available. But the need is to exploit their potential to the fullest. There are about 200 micro blogging sites on the Internet while not all running successfully in the market. Micro-blogging sites gained momentum last year. People have been utilizing it to promote their business and services. While Twitter is getting the lion’s share of all the social media and micro-blogging sites from the press and the blogosphere, there are other alternatives. Below you will see top micro blogging sites, that would help you to promote your business.
Curated content use the image to view the original source.
- Switchee Unveils Social Micro-Blogging application via On/Off Switches for iPhone (prweb.com)
- Chinese officials take to blogging on local websites (news.bioscholar.com)
- Shiny Blog Micro (archeme.wordpress.com)
- Core Value of Micro-Blog (alethea778.com)
- The New York Times Will Offer Paid Content (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016