Yesterday, Amazon launched a new content destination for its Books section called The Backstory, along with a video series ‘Author Interviews@Amazon’. The Managing Editor of books at Amazon.com, Mari Malcolm, explained:
We’re extremely lucky to have fascinating and talented authors gracing our hallways here at Amazon and taking time to chat with us. We love these conversations so much that we wanted to share them with our customers.
After new author interviews are announced, customers will have the opportunity to submit questions to them either by email, on the Amazon.com Books Facebook page, or on their Omnivoracious blog. As well as interviews, The Backstory will feature guest reviews, authors’ favorite playlists, essays, podcasts, recipes and more.
Curated content use the image to view the original source.
- Amazon Launches The Backstory; A Content Hub For Author Interviews And More (techcrunch.com)
- Amazon’s first quarter results: Six key takeaways (zdnet.com)
- Introducing the Author Interviews@Amazon Series (omnivoracious.com)
- Amazon Is On A Massive Hiring Spree, But Why? (mashable.com)
- Amazon Kindle eBooks targeted by scammers (zdnet.com)
- Amazon responds to Apple: “app store” is generic, toss the suit (arstechnica.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016