The daily and social deals space is getting hotter everyday — Google launched Offers just last week — and Facebook showed up early this morning with a serious offering that could shift the tech world’s intense focus away from industry darling Groupon.
Facebook Deals is noticeably different from competitors like Gilt, Groupon and LivingSocial, so click on to see what sets it apart, how to find deals, adjust your notifications, and why the News Feed is so important.
What do you think of Facebook Deals? Have you purchased one yet? Let us know in the comments!
Content curated use the image to view the original source.
- Facebook vs. Groupon and LivingSocial – You Win! (bradsdeals.com)
- Facebook Deals Uses News Feed as Advantage over Groupon, Google, LivingSocial (webpronews.com)
- Facebook Deals All Set To Take On The ‘Daily Deals’ Market (convonix.com)
- Facebook “Social Deals” Are Indeed ‘Social’. Don’t Expect Typical Groupon Deals (techpluto.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016