Go deep inside The Shared Web and find digital gems. This is a tricky one and has some content curation inside of curated content.
Last night, Facebook launched Facebook Studio, which showcases what the company considers to be successful marketing campaigns and explains Facebook’s marketing products. The stand-alone site’s goal is to foster a community where ad agencies can be inspired to develop marketing strategies that are inherently social. However, given that this marketing site is designed by Facebook to promote its own products, the information is generally positive and does not deeply explore issues such as user perception of the spamminess of campaigns or the cost associated with developing these campaigns. Facebook Studio will serve as a central repository for previously rare and scattered case studies. Demonstrations of the potential of different Facebook features and channels may bring a wider variety of marketing campaigns to users. By strengthening its relationship with ad agencies and teaching them how improve their results, Facebook hopes these agencies will push their brand…
Content curated us the image to view the original source.
- Facebook Gets Social With Ad Agencies (adrants.com)
- Facebook Studio: A Guide to Facebook’s Marketing Showcase (insidefacebook.com)
- Facebook Courts Ad Agencies (seome.me)
- Facebook Courts Ad Agencies (marketingpilgrim.com)
- Facebook promotes itself as an ad platform with Facebook Studio launch (thenextweb.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016