Officials in Belize have revealed that large investment plans are set to make the nation a very attractive holiday option for British travellers. Travelling to Central America can often be unaffordable for many, but with a host of cheap flights and an increase in amenities, the country’s Tourism Agency expect to attract more visitors than ever before.
Belize is a location that is widely associated with luxurious holidays, decadent spas and beautiful tropical beaches. Local government in the nation has now revealed that £4m is to be spent improving amenities in the Ambergris Caye region, providing international guests with clean and modern facilities. In addition to new services, the area will also gain a dock, water taxi terminal and a stunning two kilometre promenade for visitors to explore.
Content curated use the image to view the original source.
- Sanctuary Belize and the Qualified Retired Persons Residence in Belize a Perfect Match (prnewswire.com)
- “Belize: Reese Witherspoon, Jim Toth and Kids Honeymoon, Find Out About Belize” and related posts (blogs.babble.com)
- Bike riding in a jungle – Belize City, Belize (travelpod.com)
- Back to Belize – Belize City, Belize (travelpod.com)
- Visitors Pick Belize as a Top Honeymoon Destination (prweb.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016