Hi Tom George the founder of Internet Billboards, every once in a while I get really excited about an Internet venture, and Pinterest totally qualifies. The term pinning is spreading like wildfire. It refers to grabbing images. The site is a visual splendor of these images all neatly organized and categorized by Pinners I guess you could say. I am sure you are really going to like it. I think it is an excellent way to curate images, to tell a story with them, or just a great place to keep all of your visual gems. After all a picture truly is worth a thousand words, and in this fast paced world we are now living in sometimes getting the picture is well just better then reading a thousand word article.
So get your pinboard today and start pinning because you are going to love it. You know what else is cool is that Pinterest is on Posterous, if you don’t know Posterous is a pretty cool blogging platform. So Pinterest is on Posterous and you can check it out here and of course see a few related links.
- Pinboard is the Rock to my Roll (oldhouseyounglove.wordpress.com)
- I’m Pinterested in You (chroniclebooks.com)
- Microblogging Copycats – ‘Pinterest’ Microblogging Site Mimicks Tumblr in Almost Every Way (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Favourite Finds (colourherhope.com)
- Pinterest (couldbeinteresting.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016