My name is not John Anderson, and this is not a Minority Report, but now that I have lived to see this day, I often wonder, way back then, when the futuristic thriller Minority Report starring Tom Cruise seemed so distant, like the purest science fiction movie, well not anymore.
The present day makes the past collide in a myriad of technological wonder. My name is Tom George and back in 2010 I helped pioneer inbound advertising, well sort of. The year is now 2025, Internet Billboards is now a multi-national multi billion dollar corporation, being a futurist has had it’s advantages.
My five pillars of success were accurate, inbound advertising, networking, mobile media, social media and content creation, things have changed drastically forever. Most everyone except for the poorest people on earth or neotechnites, people opposed to technology, are virtually connected to the Internet all the time, personalization has gone to new heights, it knows us, even better then we know ourselves, our desires, and our weaknesses.
Curated content but this time I wrote the original and put it on posterous first whooah.
- Is this the only inbound marketing plan you’ll ever need? (e1evation.com)
- Ketchum Webinar Series: Tapping the Power of Mobile (rossdawsonblog.com)
- Social referrals – the original inbound marketing strategy (searchenginepeople.com)
- 3 Marketing Lessons From Charles Darwin (hubspot.com)
- Inbound Marketing Attracts Millions from Google, Salesforce and Sequoia (mt-soft.com.ar)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016