According to Fox News, 2008 presidential candidate Mitt Romney is looking into running once again. He has reportedly put together a committee to help determine his chances of winning, and how best to proceed before he formally announces his candidacy.
“It’s time that we put America back on a course of greatness, with a growing economy, good jobs and fiscal discipline in Washington,” [Romney] says in the two-and-a-half minute video, “Believe in America,” taped at the University of New Hampshire.
As would be expected from any potential Republican candidate, Romney has openly criticized Obama and his administration, claiming that he and the people around him have “not worked in the real economy” and don’t understand the private sector.
Content curated by a government content curator, view the image to see the original source.
- Jon Stewart Labels Mitt Romney ‘Captain Buzzkill’ (VIDEO) (tvsquad.com)
- Maddow Gleefully Bashes Mitt Romney (huffingtonpost.com)
- It’s the fifth anniversary of Mitt Romney’s health care plan (dailykos.com)
- It’s official: Mitt Romney’s running (as fast as he can, away from RomneyCare) (dailykos.com)
- Did Mitt Romney’s Campaign Swipe A Toothpaste Logo? (mediaite.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016