Since yesterday was a great experience at my gym, Equinox, I was inspired to create the 100 Day Plus Size Workout Fitness Challenge where I’m doing some type of fitness activity for 100 straight days. Since I can go extreme and have a whole list of rules to trigger sabotage mode I decided to nix the strict rules.
My only goal in this challenge is to stay active for 100 straight days. I can do any activity that suits my mood and my physical level.
There is no time rule either. When my body is in motion it wants to stay in motion for awhile.
Content curated use the image to view the original source.
- Sunday Service: Spring Equinox (lizbethsgarden.wordpress.com)
- Clow’s 2011 Spring Equinox Report (deniselefay.wordpress.com)
- Spring Equinox (hipshooter2.wordpress.com)
- How To Make Your Own Equinox House Blessing Jars (silverravenwolf.wordpress.com)
- My Spring Equinox Fitness Challenge (fitsugar.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016