Dubai-based Wild Peeta has been in business since late 2009. Run by two brothers, Peyman and Mohamed Parham Al Awadi, they are a shawarma restaurant with a robust online strategy and a highly responsive, engaging delivery service. You can check them out on Twitter, Facebook, or check out their TEDxDubai talk. In article covering the opening of their first store, Gulf News reports:
“After struggling for years to persuade the city’s malls… they decided to make the company 70 per cent delivery-oriented. This meant heavy advertising would be required, and without the budget for that, they resorted to Twitter, Facebook and MySpace.”
In this interview, Mohamed Al-Awadi answers our inquiries regarding Wild Peeta’s business strategy and restaurant trends in the Gulf:
Tell us about your background and the inspiration/strategy behind how you started Wild Peeta?
Content curated use the image to view the original source.
- Visit Visa to dubai (thewarriorinyou.wordpress.com)
- Fanta Chase Dubai 3D Projection Mapping (jazarah.net)
- Kim Kardashian Heading to Dubai!! (thetravelexpose.com)
- UAE detains democracy activist, blogger in Dubai (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Paris Explores the Best of What Dubai Has to Offer (popsugar.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016