For anyone visiting the Lam-borghini factory in the Reggio d,Emilia area a visit to the Centro Studi e Ri-cerche Ferruccio Lambor-ghini is well worthwhile. Situated in Dosso about 25 KMS from the factory the museum is a display of Fer-ruccio,s life and achieve-ments. The museum was opened in 1995 and is lo-cated in front of the Calor factory where burners and boilershave been manufac-tured since 1960.
I was taken on a guided tour by Fabio Lamborghini who was a most enthusiastic gentleman in the true sense of the word. Having a member of the family as a guide was extra special. Fabio had many stories of the “old days” at the factory. He particularly remembered the Muira and Urraco(3000) engines being revved on their test benches. The tour began with the first tractor built in 1947.
- Reggio Emilia Wednesday: Glitter Glue Fun! (momblognetwork.com)
- Italy’s gastronomic heartland – Parma, Emilia Romagna (gustoitalia.wordpress.com)
- Photo puzzle: Find the UW logo in the Lamborghini (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Allen Iverson’s Lamborghini Impounded, But That’s OK (sbnation.com)
- A Trip to the Lamborghini Museum (italylogue.com)
Diane found her true calling while in the big city and that is to empower women through fitness, health, and wellness. “I saw a major shift after hiring a female trainer. I felt like I had unearthed a universal, cosmic secret.” The experience of growing up as an obese child and young adult has shaped Diane’s life and from that has given her an immeasurable internal drive in creating her present life vision and mission.
Latest posts by Diane Williams (see all)
- Home Exercise for Weight Loss – The Ultimate Curvy Goddess Guide - November 19, 2012
- Sun Salutation Modifications for Plus Size Bodies - March 22, 2012
- Carnie Wilson Had Another Weight Loss Surgery–This Time, She Chose Lap Band - March 22, 2012