Hello, welcome to Internet Billboards, as always thanks for visiting, my name is Tom George and I am the CEO. We are aiming to cultivate a nice community of content curators and thought leaders on this website. If you are interested in searching the web for a topic that you are really interested in, finding all those digital gems and sharing them with others in a unique fun and interesting format then becoming a content curator on Internet Billboards might just be right up your alley.
Their are now also many fun and interesting curating tools to assist you in your efforts. This one called http://www.scoop.it is a great one and I hope you enjoy this curated collection I put together using it.
- Webcurators Increase Web Signal-to-Noise Ratio (internetbillboards.net)
- Content Curation Has Taken Center Stage as Marketing Strategy per Study Results From HiveFire (internetbillboards.net)
- It’s Official: Curation is Overhyped. 4 Reasons Why. (eqentia.com)
- The 5 Models Of Content Curation (webpronews.com)
- Video Curation Kicks In Short Form Wants You To Be A VJ (internetbillboards.net)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016