Nearly one-half of marketing executives (48%) now use content curation—the process of continually finding, organizing, and sharing relevant online content that caters to a specific audience—according to a survey from HiveFire.
Among such content curators, most (78.9%) cite thought leadership as their primary objective in content curation, followed by elevating brand visibility and buzz (76.1%) and lead generation (60.6%).
This content was curated from the web, to finish reading the article use the image just below to view the original source.
- Content Curation Has Taken Center Stage as Marketing Strategy per Study Results From HiveFire (internetbillboards.net)
- Webcurators Increase Web Signal-to-Noise Ratio (internetbillboards.net)
- Sorting through content curation options (mktg2bizexecs.wordpress.com)
- Scott Meis: Content Curation: Bringing Order to Information Overload (pr2020.com)
- Scott Meis: 5 Steps to Content Curation (junta42.com)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016