Welcome to this morning’s edition of “First To Know,” a series in which we keep you in the know on what’s happening in the digital world. We’re keeping our eyes on four particular stories of interest today.
Salesforce Acquires Radian6 for $326 Million
Enterprise cloud computing company Salesforce has acquired social media monitoring platform Radian6 for approximately $276 million in cash and $50 million in stock, the companies have announced.
Google Releases In-App Purchasing for Android
Google has released in-app billing for Android, finally giving mobile developers a much-needed source of revenue for their apps.
This content was curated from the web by a business content curator continue the story by viewing the original source.
- Salesforce snaps up Fredericton’s Radian6 for US$326M (business.financialpost.com)
- Salesforce buys Radian6 for $326 million, enters social media monitoring (zdnet.com)
- Salesforce Buys Social Media Monitoring Company Radian6 For $326 Million (techcrunch.com)
- Interview with Rob Begg from Radian6 (twingly.com)
- Radian6 Nets £215 million Price Tag (pr-media-blog.co.uk)
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016