Tom George here the founder and CEO, As always thank you for reading the “Internet Billboards”. There have been a lot of new programs hit the Internet in the last month or two and it can be quite difficult to decide what’s good and what isn’t.
One of my online business partners, Colin Klinkert recently RE-released his phenomenal Social Network for Internet Marketers called Viral Networks.
Viral Networks is a well thought out system that takes advantage of Web 2.0 Technology to offer Internet Marketers a place to ‘network’, a place to advertise and a place to make money.
And the best part of Viral Networks, at least for me, is the list building aspect. As an upgraded member, you can email up to 6000 random members every 3 days (that’s 60,000 members a month). Consider who you are emailing here …. other Internet and Network marketers!
Here is a highlight of some of the main features of Viral Networks:
As a member of Viral Networks, you can:
•network with other contacts in the same industry as you (this is VITAL for success).
•build a Hyper Viral message board list through the addition of their awesome list builder.
•build a downline down 5 levels and contact them via messageboard.
•be rewarded with 10% of the credits earned from everyone in your downline!
•earn in the revenue sharing pool based on credits earned
Bottom line, just from being an active user, ViralNetworks will share their revenue with you!
•Networks for site owners to create a networking platform so they can better interact with their existing customers
•and easily reach new customers (in other words: existing ViralNetworks members)
•Article directory for members to share their articles with others and build dofollow backlinks to their site
•Achievements and trophies that act as trust seals on people’s profiles, helping them build their reputation online
•Improved search engine-friendliness, to get your profile and articles ranking high in the search engines
•Upgraded members only forum with free products, review copies of paid products, marketing tips.
•Non-disruptive pop-up system for imails, allowing senders to have an even higher open rat
•Cash rewards for members submitting high quality marketing content.
Steps to get started at Viral Networks:
1. Join Viral Networks: http://viralnetworks.com/a/45206
If at all possible, upgrade in Viral Networks to open up the mailing aspect.
2. Setup your Profile: Login to Viral Networks. Click on the Dashboard link then access My Profile.
It’s important the you setup your profile completely and be certain to upload a photo. You cannot expect to network with other Networkers if you don’t have a picture of yourself in your profile. Success in networking online is all about becoming a real person online.
3. Create a Group: Create a group regarding a topic of interest to you. If you are focused on marketing Second Income Coach, then you could create a group about Prospecting with Systems, or Following a proven system or Funded Sponsoring Systems . Creating a group will attract people to find you and earn you credits in the system.
4. Connect with other members: Now that your profile is setup, you are ready to connect with other Viral Networkers. Click on the Community tab, visit the profiles of other members and begin connecting. Add people of interest to your list in Viral Networks.
5. Visit the Forum and start posting: The best way to connect with others is to become involved. Visit the Forum and find posts of interest to you and participate.
6. Tell others about Viral Networks: Use the Viral Networks Promotion system. They truly make it easy for you to share Viral Networks with others by offering your simple tools and resources to advertise your website. From your Dashboard, select the Promotion Tools section. You will find different sections that offer several different ways to advertise your site. You will also find helpful training videos showing you how to use the services.
Spend some time going through the system, it will be worth your time to understand how Viral Networks works so that you can take best advantage of the system.
You are going to be invited by other members to join their list and to network with them. This is a very active community and the more active you are the more credits you will earn and the more people you will connect with.
It’s in connecting with those people that you will find business leaders for your business.
Remember, networking is all about relationships. Spend some time getting to know some people.
Enjoy Viral Networks … it gets our “Seal of Approval” for recommended list building resources.
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016