First enjoy the article.
So Inbound advertising is the latest and greatest way to attract more prospects to your website, many websites and companies are still in the dark about the significance of this new medium of advertising, there is however a major shift taking place in Internet advertising as we speak. Internet Billboards is an Inbound advertising agency afterall. If you are hip to inbound advertising and this paramount change you are way ahead of the game, you must be seeing a nice increase in website traffic, you must not however lose sight of the importance of your websites quality of it’s content. If you are not familiar with inbound advertising it is the process of using, the blogosphere, social media, ebooks, whitepapers, YouTube etc., but mainly social media, all to attract visitors to your website or blog.
Inbound advertising has proven to be a very valuable resource so far and it is certainly only going to get bigger, much bigger, take a look at the social media projections for advertising revenue. All those dollars spent however and all our Internet Billboards though won’t amount to much business unless you really understand who your target audience is and what message you are trying to get across, hence quality content is what you need yes, but it must be directed at the right people. The Internet is about free information. No one wants to subscribe or pay for something that they can get for free. The Internet is also about allot of useless information and spammy mumbo jumbo, so you have to know who is who. So here are a few pointers to help you with the most important thing about your inbound advertising campaigns, “Conversions” Simply put a conversion is by far one of the most important, if not thee most important thing to take place. You connect with a real person and have their contact information and then they eventually become a customer.
Top Ten Points To Remember.
1. Is your website pleasing and professional to look at or does it look amateurish. Some signs it might be time for a redesign.
2. You must give some high valuable content but remember people need a reason to take action. Don’t give everything away.
3. Is your site optimized for OSSO or onsite social optimization. Can people easily share your sites content (Syndication)
4. You need highly effective landing pages and calls to action on all your pages. We are still working on ours. LOL
5. You must get visitors to register for something, or subscribe. You need to help them solve a problem or give something of value.
6. You must allow them time to get to know, like and trust you. This is very important.
7. You need to weed out the spammers
8 You need to update with fresh new content a minimum of three times per week.
9. You must honor and stand behind your products and services.
10. You must make them an irresistible and compelling offer.
So here is our Internet Billboards compelling offer. We are going to give away an Internet Billboard to the number 25Th subscriber that registers to our site. Here is how this is going to work, you must register to post a comment on this post, and it must also be approved before it is visible. When you register you will receive and email from us. We will verify your registration, by emailing you and you must simply reply back so we know you are a real person. When we have twenty five comment’s and they are verified we will approve all of them and you can all see the twenty fifth comment and the winner.
The winner will get an entire Internet Billboard valued at over $200 dollars and three free months of Inbound Advertising. You should register now because you never know you might be lucky number twenty five. Good Luck.
Latest posts by Tom George (see all)
- New Digital Trends In Today’s Smartphone-Obsessed World - September 6, 2016
- 5 Things a Recruiter Looks for in a Resume - August 30, 2016
- Obtaining Legal Immunity for Pet Cohabitation - August 30, 2016